Safe List Instructions
How can I stop Garage Shoes emails going into my spam folder?
To prevent you receiving unwanted spam email, some Internet Service Providers (ISP’s) block messages from senders whose email addresses are not in the recipient’s Address Book or on their Safe Senders List.
To ensure you Garage Shoes messages reach you in the future please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Address Book or Safe Senders List.
We have provided instructions on how to do this for the most commonly used ISP’s:
To make sure you can see emails as they were intended to be seen (including images), add our email address to your address book and safe sender list.
To add our email address to your address book:
Choose ‘Add Sender to Address Book’
Hotmail / MSN mail
On the left side of the page, click ‘Safe and blocked senders’ which is under the ‘Junk email’ section.
- Click on ‘Safe senders’.
- Add the address or domain name, and click ‘Add to list’.
Click on the arrow next to the reply button on the top right hand corner of the email.
- the drop down menu, click on ‘Add sender to Contacts’.
Click ‘Add contacts’.
- Add name and email address.
- Save contact details.
For AOL, to add our email address to your Address Book or Custom Sender List:
- Click the ‘Spam Controls’ link (lower right area of your inbox).
- When the ‘Mail & Spam Controls’ box appears, click @Custom sender list’.
- Choose ‘Allow email from’ option.
- Add the domain garageshoes.co.uk
- click ‘Add:, then ‘Save’.
AOL 7.0 & 8.0
- Go to Keyword Mail Controls.
- Select the screen name you are using to receive email.
- Click ‘Customise Mail Controls For This Screen Name’.
- For AOL version 7.0; in the section for ‘Exclusion and inclusion parameters’, include the following domain: *@garageshoes.co.uk
- For AOL version 8.0; select ‘Allow email from all AOL members, email addresses and domains’.
- Click on ‘Next’ until the ‘Save’ button shows up at the bottom.
- Click ‘Save’.