Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions on which we do business for goods ordered through this web site. They are designed to set out clearly our responsibilities and your rights.
- .This site is owned and operated by Ringnet Ltd. Our registered office is Limewood Centre, Ring Road, Leeds, LS14 1NH. Registered in England No. 06462858 All rights and content on this web site are owned by us. Any unauthorised use, copying or modification is prohibited.
- The contract for the sale of the goods will be formed when we send an e-mail confirmation to you that we've dispatched the product to you at the address you provide us with. Acceptance will be complete at the time that we send this email to you. Any products on the same order which we have not been confirmed in the confirmation email do not form part of that contract. If your order has already been dispatched, we can no longer cancel it but you can return it within 28 days of purchase. Please have a look at our Returns policy for details of how to return goods to us.
- Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any web site based information or other document or information issued by us shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
- No pictures, illustrations or descriptions or any other information submitted or contained in this website or other advertising matter shall be deemed to form part of the contract but are for general information and guidance only.
- All payments are taken in pounds Sterling and all purchases will be liable to VAT at the prevailing UK rate.
- We cannot be responsible for any charges levied by your card issuer for currency conversion or any other reason.
- We cannot be responsible for any import restrictions or duties on sales outside the United Kingdom. Please check before you place an order if you think these may apply.
- The ordered goods will be delivered to the address entered by you on the online order. Ordered goods will normally be delivered to the UK within 5-7 working days, anywhere else 15 – 20 working days, of your order being accepted, unless otherwise notified to you by us. However, time for delivery shall not be of the essence and we are not liable for any delay in delivery.
- If any ordered goods are not readily available to us, we reserve the right to withdraw our acceptance of your order for such goods and to refund in full any payment you have made for them. For the avoidance of doubt other goods ordered by you will be dispatched in the normal way.
- We warrant that, at the time of delivery, the ordered goods will, subject as hereinafter provided, correspond with the description on this web site, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will be of satisfactory quality (within the meaning of the Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994). There may, however, be minor variations between the goods as shown or described on our web site and those dispatched to.
- Any claim by you that any footwear is defective or not of satisfactory quality, must be notified to us by email or letter within 28 days from the date of delivery or, where this was not apparent on reasonable inspection, within 28 days after discovery or 30 days after dispatch by us, whichever is the earlier. If you do not notify us accordingly, we shall have no liability for such failure or defect.
- We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal usage conditions, failure to follow our instruction (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the ordered goods without our approval.
- If you make a valid claim under paragraph 11, we shall replace the ordered goods in question free of charge or, at our sole discretion, refund in full the payment made in respect of such goods, but we shall have no further liability for such failure or defect. Such replacement or refund is conditional upon the ordered goods in question having been returned to us.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we shall not be liable to you by reason of any representation or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law or under these terms and conditions, for any special, indirect or consequential damage.
- You agree not to offer ordered goods for resale either within or outside the United Kingdom and you shall indemnify us in full for all losses, damages, costs and expenses which we may suffer or incur if you breach this term.
- We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time but, in respect of any ordered goods, the terms and conditions which apply shall be those which you accepted when you placed your order.
- The contract formed by our acceptance of your order shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Garage Shoes reserves the right to refuse any order.
To obtain your Student Discount online- with Student Beans:
Your unique student discount code must be entered at the checkout in order to redeem. Each unique promotion code can only be used once. Student discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and it cannot be used on SALE lines. Discount code cannot be used against delivery charges. The Discount may not be exchanged for cash and is non-transferable. Garage Shoes reserves the right to refuse any student ID that it deems to be invalid or fraudulent. Garage Shoes reserves the right to (i) cancel this offer at any time; (ii) refuse to allow any individual to participate in this offer; and (iii) amend these terms and conditions at any time.
To obtain your Student Discount in store:
Any student with a valid student card is entitled to 10% off their purchase. The card must display a valid expiry date, it must also display a photograph of the hold or signed by the holder or show the card holders name. The card must be from a recognised organisation or institution. Student discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and it cannot be used on SALE lines. The Discount may not be exchanged for cash and is non-transferable. The Discount may not be used to purchase gift cards or to settle store card accounts. Garage Shoes reserves the right to refuse any student ID that it deems to be invalid or fraudulent. Garage Shoes reserves the right to (i) cancel this offer at any time; (ii) refuse to allow any individual to participate in this offer; and (iii) amend these terms and conditions at any time.